FREE Delivery (single location only) for orders equal or over £50.00.
In these terms and conditions, we are the “Company” meaning ERA Natur LTD and you are the “Customer” meaning any person, firm, company or body that places an order with or contacts us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website and placing an order. By using this website or any part associated with it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. The headings in these terms are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
• We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details, availability of products on this website and in any associated materials are up to date. All information on this website or in any associated materials is subject to change without prior notice. All orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
• The prices payable for products and services shall be quoted on this website and in any associated materials unless otherwise agreed in writing by us. All prices quoted are:
o either per item as indicated,
o inclusive of VAT, exclusive of excise duty and delivery fees (if applicable),
o provisional and subject to our confirmation upon acceptance of order in the form of an official invoice from us.
• Unless specified, all prices and charges are listed and payable in British Pound Sterling.
• We shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on this website and in any associated materials are in stock. If, from time to time, a product becomes out of stock and it has been paid for by you, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style or a refund to you.
• You consent to the processing by or on behalf of us of personal data supplied by you or held by us for the purposes of administering your account and processing any orders. You consent to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes. Your constitutional rights remain unaffected.
• Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
• Pictures, photos and illustrations used and displayed on this website and any associated materials are non-contractual.
• In conformity with the directive 96/9/CE of the 11th March 1996 and its reference to legal protection of digital data, we are the producer and the owner of the whole or part of its data base that compose this site.
You must be over 18 years of age to order from us.
Browse around our website, add chosen items to your basket and follow the instructions at check out to sort out payment and request delivery.
–Other Remote Shopping Methods–
Simply email us to email@example.com, WhatsApp at +447756530234, or send us a private message on Facebook and let us know the following order details and we will be in touch to confirm and proceed your order for you:
Order Item and Quantity:
• All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability from us and we reserve the right to reject orders in the case when any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In such case when we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in an order, we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date.
• The placing and acceptance of oral orders or orders communicated through any electronic means (such as through this website, emails, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.), shall form a contract on these terms; such contract shall be legally binding upon our written confirmation of order in the form of an official invoice. All such contracts are made under the Laws of United Kingdom and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
Once we receive and confirm your order, payment and delivery details, an official invoice will be issued to you.
We accept all major debit and credit cards and PayPal
• Payment is due at the time of confirmed order,
• Payment for orders placed with us may be made by bank transfer, cheque (allow 4-5 working days to clear), cash or debit cards and credit cards. The Customer’s bank or other paying entity may levy a charge to transfer funds to us; we are not liable for any such charges which are outside of our control.
• All risks in the products shall pass to you upon delivery but we shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
We deliver to any residential, commercial and industrial address in United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland.
FREE Delivery (single location only) for orders over £50.00.
Delivery Fee of £3.99 shall apply for orders less than £50.00
*For international shipping the precise amount depends on individual delivery address and weight – please contact us for details.
Standard Delivery is Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm via our designated delivery couriers.
We offer Special Next Day recorded delivery via Royal Mail for £6.99 if the order is placed by 12.00pm
• Orders will be dispatched to your designated delivery address according to the delivery information given at the time of order. If you wish to change the delivery address, you may do so by notifying us at least 24 hours before the requested delivery date, otherwise your estimated delivery date will be delayed and any additional charges which may occur will be your responsibility. We are not accountable for any reverse logistics resulting from a delivery which is made to the address we have been given for your delivery.
• You are responsible to examine the products immediately upon delivery and to notify us forthwith of any shortage and/or damage and/or other deficiency. Claims (if any) must be made to us within 24h from the time of delivery and you shall provide proof of purchase and photographic evidence, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse any claim after delivery.
• You will be deemed to have accepted the products as satisfying your order when no such claim is made upon delivery. Thereafter, you will not be entitled to reject products for any reason and no returns or credits will be permitted by us.
Returns & Refunds
Returns are only permitted if a product is delivered incorrectly to you or it is unfit for use, i.e. damaged. Claim of such must be made to us within 3 working days of delivery and a proof of purchase must be provided. The returned product must be the same product as the one supplied by us; no substitutions are accepted. The product must be returned in its original condition and packaging as it was supplied in by us. In such case, we will open a conversation with you to offer and discuss an alternative solution, which could be in the form of a delivery of a correct product or an alternative product of similar value and style or a refund.
We reserve the right to make the final decision regarding returns and refunds in case of disputes, and the right to revise the policies.